- Increase your outdoor living space by adding an Eclipse retractable awning or stationary canopy over your “TOO HOT” deck or patio.
- Get 98 percent protection from the sun’s harmful effects when using Sunbrella fabrics.
- Protect your interior drapes, floors, and furnishings from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Protect exterior doors, thresholds and wood framing around windows from rain, sun, snow and weather damage by adding welded frame fabric covered awnings over windows and doors.
- US Department of Energy studies show that an awning can reduce heat gain by 55 to 65 percent on southern facing windows and 72-77 percent on western exposures.
- Awning fabric does not trap heat or moisture, therefore it can reduce AC costs by as much as 25%.
- Although both exterior and interior shades can control heat gain, exterior awnings are more effective as they block the light before it enters the home.
Questions? Contact Maureen Riner